Photo Topless Alona Cynthiara on the Net

Photo Topless Alona Cynthiara

I'm the type of people who are honest and not hypocritical. Although very very bitter I'll be honest tuk confirmed that indeed my photos, "explained Chyntia when contacted via telephone in Jakarta,

Cynthia admitted that the pictures were made about four years ago, during a photo shoot for Playboy magazine in Singapore. Cynthia admitted to not understand how these photographs can be circulated widely on the Internet.

"I also do not know how the photo could be widespread. Because who has a photo data were only three people, me, my photographer and former manager, "continued the star of this film Diperkosa Setan.

This event was not the first time for Cynthia. Even when her first topless photo spread on the internet, he confessed to his parents evicted.

"I have made my family feel very disappointed because they could not educate me. Because of my nude photos in circulation, the family name tarnished, "Cynthia continued.

Despite feeling disadvantaged, the owner of this sensual lips do not want to report the matter to police.

"Not yet, I'll think about it," he said. (Photo Topless Alona Cynthiara) Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Posting Komentar