Blogging non-stop 31 Days

Blogging non-stop 31 Days

Motivating to write a blog, a blogger challenged him for the blog for 31 days non-stop. The challenge was originally intended for myself finally managed to trigger other Indonesian bloggers to participate.

Is Rahmadian Lestari Arbianita or who is familiarly called Endhoot who initially challenged to post every day on his blog. Initially the idea was just to motivate himself to be productive to post writings or images on his blog. But who would have thought that the challenge was welcomed by other bloggers.

"It started because my birthday in May. And may have 31 days. Then I make a challenge for myself to post the article for 31 days," he said, when talking with reporters.

Women are also often called the Mother of the bloggers dismiss if it was what he was doing a movement. He thinks this is a challenge.

"If the movement means I invite others to follow what I do. I do not take them. I'm just challenging yourself to write. But apparently this challenge was well received by other friends. The challenge is then posted on Twitter. So many who participate, "explained Endhoot.

This challenge, he added, heating is also one for bloggers to welcome Pesta Blogger (PB) in 2010, the pageant ground coffee Homeland biggest bloggers who plan would be held in October. "After chatting with Rara (chairman of PB 2010 - ed) he was interested," said Endhoot

The bloggers who participated in this challenge then handed over to the blog belongs to Nita postingannya Sellya which is located at www.nitasellya.blogspot.com. Now there are 48 bloggers who participated.

"This challenge is also to senior flicked kinds of bloggers Enda and Prihadi who rarely post," Endhoot joke, laughing.

Not accept the Faith, one of the bloggers who participate in this challenge berpastisipasi claimed that participation to motivate himself for himself.

"Because I do believe that's one way to force yourself to be active. I've tried myself once before. Surely not use names or labels, and so far succeeded," he said.

In fact, a man who also was active in several IT community in Bandung, there are several bloggers who were very enthusiastic for the follow-up to this challenge. "I read the confession of follow-up. This is interesting because of the spirit to emerge again and written exercises. Even exist until belain behind almost every night to the cafe because it is not allowed to blog in his office," he asserted.

Go Blogger Indonesia!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 comments:

fisa othman mengatakan...

wow!! blogging non stop...go go..;)

Hostgathel mengatakan...

Go Blogging,!!!

Itik Bali mengatakan...

hebat bisa bloggging non stop 31 days
Dat, mampir bentar..nengokin penyamunku...

Posting Komentar