
Lorenzana Debralee A 33-year-old single mother has filed a lawsuit against Citigroup Company, after Citibank allegedly fired him for reasons only he's too interesting.
Lorenzana Debrahlee claimed he was fired from a forked perusahaanya in New York after he was told that the way she dressed was disturbing activities in the office of an office which is largely dominated by male employees.
Ms. Lorenzana's telling that his superiors told him that as a result of body shape and the way she dressed was deemed too disturbing for her male colleagues and supervisors.
Another bank employee said that if Lorenzana office uniforms had been given a more proper and closed, but she never wear it again now.
Ms. Lorenzana denied and told the New York newspaper The Village Voice "if it is her right to dress as he wants, as long as it is an appropriate professional clothing.
"I can not believe what I heard. I said," You gotta be kidding me! Too disturbing? To whom? To you? My client does not seem to have any issues. "
"Wherever I go, whose name she would be dressed up, like makeup and painted their nails to go to the supermarket.
"I was raised from the Latin nations. We are feminine. A woman from Puerto Rico will definitely take care of himself."
Lorenzana lawyer, Jack Tuckner said that if this case is clear enough.
"This is like saying that we can not think anymore because our penis up and we become unable to judge you again except sexually, and we can not see you without wanting to have sex with you.
A statement from Citigroup says "We believe the lawsuit is without merit and we will defend ourselves with all his strength.
'We respect the privacy of all our employees can not comment more specifically on this case, about the overall performance of this former employee, or a reason to stop it.
0 comments:
Posting Komentar