
Cast the movie 'Raped Satan', Cynthiara Alona again tripped hot photo problems. This time her breasts naked photo spread in cyberspace.
Cynthiara not deny women topless photo spread is a picture of herself. Yet after a naked photo spread some time ago, women born June 8, 1985 it had to be careful.
"In my opinion that these two widely circulated pictures of me that my fans. Maybe they do not want me gone so aja," he said when contacted Cynthiara reporter via cell phone.
Cynthiara explain his chest naked photos spread on the internet is an old photograph. The photo is a photo Cynthiara when I was a teenager.
"So very bitter, even as I will be honest to justify it memangn my photos. But that was long time ago when my teen age years," he explained.
Circulation of photos are adversely to Cynthiara. He felt imejnya become contaminated, and contaminated his family's good name.
"I have made my family feel very disappointed because they could not educate me because the photographs of nude (naked) I'm outstanding," explained a woman who has a height of 167 cm and weight was 45 kg.
2 comments:
siapa dia tu.. comel ;)
MURTABAK MAGGI
"I have made my family feel very disappointed because they could not educate me because the photographs of nude (naked) I'm outstanding," explained a woman who has a height of 167 cm and weight was 45 kg.
Kebalikan sama aku Dat
aku malah difoto bugil sama ortu
pas bayi tapi hehehe
kalo tingginya dia sama aku seimbanglah sama-sama 167 cm
Wajah juga gak jauh beda *plokkk*
cuma beratku kebalikannya
ow..ow..betapa endutnya aku ternyata ya
Masih maukah kau menerimaku?? :D
Posting Komentar