Who Want Jaguar Austin Powers?

Who Want Jaguar Austin Powers

LONDON-Still remember the Austin Powers movies? People are always acting silly vulgar. If you notice, Austin always use a car that was painted with a pattern of British flag.

Yep, that car is the Jaguar E-Type lansiran 1970. Today, if there is interest in the car nicknamed "Shaguar" it, get it through the auction site eBay.

But this is not the owner of Mike Myers Shaguar which acts as the main character Austin Powers. The owners often claim to collect unique items.

"I already have Shaguar within two to three years, and every time I want to walk, I always use it," said Alan Lewenthal Shaguar owner is quoted from Insideline, Tuesday (06/29/2010).


Who Want Jaguar Austin Powers

He also explained that the vehicle was actually used in the Austin Powers movies that he bought from a collector car.

"She sent me photos and documents, including official letters from New Line Cinema about the authenticity of this car," he added.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Posting Komentar