Blogger General Questions - Blogger Basic Guide

Blogger General Questions  - Blogger Basic Guide

What you already know about the general question blogger pages. Previously, bloggers have a lot of pages like the page to complain or Provide feedback about the blogger service, and to Provide input via email. But now the pages are all directed to a page of frequently asked questions bloggers.

General question page contains 37 general questions from the basic to advanced into the most appropriate questions. The page itself can be updated with the addition of several new questions. Here's to the 37 questions so far:

Frequently Asked Questions:

1. How do I create a Blogger account?
2. How do I create a Blogger blog?
3. How do I post to my blog?
4. How do I post pictures?
5. I can't log in. What should I do?
6. How do I delete a blog?
7. How do I cancel my account?
8. Can I have a blog to which more than one person posts?
9. How do I add my photo to my profile?
10. How do I setup an FTP (or sFTP) connection to my external web host?
11. How do I use a custom domain on my blog?
12. How does Blogger Mobile work?
13. How do I label my posts?
14. How do I put AdSense in my blog?
15. How can I enable a site feed for my blog?
16. What is the "Flag" button?
17. How do I moderate comments on my blog?
18. How do I Use Blogger's Layout feature?
19. Why do I have word verification on my posting form?
20. Why is my blog disabled?
21. Can I use keyboard shortcuts while posting?
22. How do I use the transliteration feature?
23. How do I use Blogger's post editor?
24. Where can I buy a custom domain name for my blog?
25. How do I change the format of the dates displayed in my blog?
26. What is a post template?
27. What are backlinks and how do I use them?
28. What is the word verification option?
29. Can I edit the HTML of my blog's layout?
30. Where does my blog's title appear?
31. What is a URL?
32. What does the "listing" setting do?
33. What does the encoding setting do?
34. What is an FTP Server?
35. What is the FTP path?
36. What's the difference between republishing the index vs. the entire blog?
37. Where can I report a legal issue?

And on that page you will also get an answer from Blogger. So what are you doing now? Please click, Blogger General Questions Page, to begin to learn.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comments:

Diana mengatakan...

Hi.. as a newbie those question are giving me a headache, still learning how to blog.. btw nice buzz..

Posting Komentar